AN ORDINANCE AMENDING AND ESTABLISHING PAY SCHEDULES
BE IT ORDAINED BY THE COUNCIL OF THE
SECTION 1: That Ordinance No. 86-16 of the
A. Full-time Employees.
1. Water – Wastewater Superintendent
2. Distribution – Collection Superintendent
3. Village Administrator
4. Maintenance Technician
(2) Present salary per year, which shall be the base salary for those employed on adoption of this ordinance and for the years 2012 & 2013 & 2014.
1. 1-1-2012 $28,744 1-1-2013 $29,606
2. 1-1-2012 $23.41/hr 1-1-2013 $23.99/hr 1-1-2014 $24.71/hr
3. 1-1-2012 $32,627 1-1-2013 $33,116 1-1-2014 $25,802
4. 1-1-2012 $16.12/hr* 1-1-2013 $16.52/hr* 1-1-2014 $17.02/hr*
* 7.5% hourly wage increase with passing of each of the required Ohio EPA
1. $19,000 – $32,000
2. $17.00 - $27.00 per hour
3. $19,000 – 33,000
$14.00 - $22.00 per hour
2. Seasonal Labor
3. Fiscal Officer / Administrative Clerk
(2) Present salary per year, which shall be the
base salary for those employed on adoption of this ordinance and for the years
2012 & 2013 & 2014.
2. $ 7.50/hr
3. 1-1-2012 $19.55/hr 1-1-2013 $19.75/hr 1-1-2014 $19.95/hr
1. $7.25 - $14.00 per hour
2. $7.25 - $ 9.00 per hour
$9.00 - $24.00 per hour
C. Salaried Employees (yearly salary)
1. Village Zoning Inspector - wages set forth as of
1-1-2012 $2,505.00 1-1-2013 $2,743.00 1-1-2014 $2,543.00
Income Tax Administrator -
wages set forth as of
1-1-2012 $10,166.00 1-1-2013 $10,518.00 1-1-2014 $10,319.00
The Village Solicitor shall be appointed by the
Mayor, approved by Village Council, and shall serve until his successor is duly
appointed and approved. The Solicitor
shall be an employee of the Village and shall receive the gross amount of
$7,500.00 per year. The Solicitor’s
salary shall include his services for all telephone calls, written
correspondence and letters, opinions whether written or verbal, and personnel
opinions, with respect to members of Village Council and the Mayor or employees
of the Village. In addition, the
Solicitor shall be paid on an hourly basis at the rate of $75.00 per hour for all matters concerning
litigation in courts or public agencies, bonding services, assessment issues,
real estate searches, personnel disputes, or claims that may lead to formal
action before an agency or court of law.
The entire amount due the Public Employee Retirement System of Ohio
shall be payable by the Solicitor and be deducted from his monthly pay for PERS
coverage. The Solicitor shall not be
eligible for vacation accrual or sick time, but shall be eligible for the
Village Medical Insurance Plan. In the
event the Solicitor chooses to participate in the Village Medical Insurance
Plan, he shall be responsible for the entire cost thereof and the premium shall
be deducted from his salary as aforesaid.
Compensation shall be paid from the General Fund in the same manner as
all other employees of the Village.
SECTION 2. In all other respects, Ordinance Number 86-16 shall remain in full force and effect.
SECTION 3: The wages set forth herein shall be effective
as of January 1, 2012.
SECTION 4: This ordinance shall take effect at the earliest time permitted by law.